More than a manual, Associated Constructors has a safety culture.
Associated fosters an injury free environment where everyone truly believes that zero incidents is an achievable goal.
One of the ways we do this is by focusing our safety efforts on recognizing hazards and ensuring controls are in place to prevent accidents.
Our culture of safety is continuously strengthened through training, modeling and reinforcing safe behaviors for the entire project team, including owners and subcontractors. These practices include:
- Employee safety and health training
- Regular and frequent safety inspections
- Safety enforcement
- Accident investigations
- Safety incentives
- Project risk assessments
- Job safety analysis & pre-task assessments
Certifications and Training
- Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Responder (HAZWOPER)
- E-RAILSAFE safety trained
- Ledcor pre-approved for oil & gas pipeline work
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- CPR/First Aid
Associated Constructors safety officers are trained professionals. They foster our culture through:
- Stopping work anytime a situation is observed which poses an immediate danger to any employee or has the potential for serious damage;
- Conduct frequent safety meetings;
- Perform new hire safety training
- Conduct frequent inspections of the worksite.
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Safe work procedure training